Call for Abstract
12th International Conference on Optics, Photonics & Lasers , will be organized around the theme “Thriving to Change the Research Cycle in Optics, Photonics and Lasers ”
Euro Optics 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Optics 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The technique of using some applications to have a non-invasive look into the body as it is done by the use of ionizing radiation, optical imaging, which basically uses a special kind of light which has the properties of photons in order to obtain the images of the body organs and the tissues which include their molecular structure and cellular structure. The main applications of these images are for the clinical purposes where the doctors would be using them to diagnose a patient and also being used by scientists for research activities.
- Track 1-13D Printed Optics and Additive Photonic Manufacturing
- Track 1-2Digital Optics for Immersive Displays
- Track 1-3Unconventional Optical Imaging
- Track 1-4Optical Micro- and Nanometrology
- Track 1-5Optics, Photonics and Digital Technologies for Imaging Applications
- Track 1-6Optical Sensing and Detection
- Track 1-7Imaging in Biology and Medicine
The study and working of electronic devices or systems that source, detect and control light, with a sub-field called photonics is known as Optoelectronics. This is type of system in which the light includes invisible radiations such as infrared, UV, X-rays and Gamma rays along with invisible light. This is the type of device which has got electrical-to-optical or optical-to-electrical transducers.
- Track 2-1Optoelectronic Devices and Materials
- Track 2-2Semiconductor Materials and Applications
- Track 2-3MEMS and NEMS
- Track 2-4Optoelectronic Instrumentation, Masurement and Metrology
- Track 2-5Semiconductor Nanostructures for Electronics and Optoelectronics
- Track 2-6Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits
- Track 2-7Nano-optoelectronics
It is the study of phenomenon which takes place as the consequence of the changes in the optical properties of a material system in the presence of light. Nonlinearity is typically observed at high intensities (for example those which are generated by lasers). Nonlinear optics provides the key technologies which helps in providing radiation sources in various wavelength ranges from x-rays to terahertz. These are basically used in combination with laser technology.
- Track 3-1Micro-Structured and Specialty Optical Fibres
- Track 3-2Semiconductor Lasers and Laser Dynamics
- Track 3-3Glass Photonics: Materials through Applications
- Track 3-4Nonlinear Optics and its Applications
- Track 3-5Adaptive Optics and Computational Imaging
The beginning of the new era with the use of electromagnetic waves for the long distance communications using radios is all about optical technology. The radio waves are longer than the light waves. This whole newly established technology brought some of the main fascinating technologies in to the world. The older mechanical methods were made outdated and the use of these electronics came into existence, which were faster than the previous methods.
These are the optics which belong to the branch of optics and photonics which uses light controlling components to get the images of the celestial objects in the space. The perfect example for this would be a telescope. Astronomical optics has a combination of well machined lenses and mirrors in order to reduce any image distortion and sensitive sensors to detect low levels of light.
- Track 5-1IR applications
- Track 5-2Aperture Synthesis
- Track 5-3Interferometry
- Track 5-4Adaptive Optics for Astronomy and Applications
SES is the technique which involves a reaction of chemical interactions and enormous electromagnetic fields near a surface. It is very sensitive as well as selective and has been exploited in physics, chemistry and biology and medicine. This method is one of the most enormously developing and important technique in the present world. In this method they use Nano sized roughened metal surfaces which are basically made of silver and gold. When these metals made to get excited under the presence of laser, their surface charges get drive thus creating a highly localised light field (plasmonic).
- Track 6-1Surface Enhanced Raman Scattering
- Track 6-2Surface Enhanced Hyper Raman Scattering
- Track 6-3Plasmon Mechanisms of Surface Enhanced Spectroscopy
- Track 6-4Surface Enhanced Spectroscopy on Semiconductors and Dielectrics
- Track 6-5Surface Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering
- Track 6-6Tip Enhanced Raman Scattering and Related Spectroscopy and Microscopy
- Track 6-7Surface Enhanced Infrared Absorption
- Track 6-8Surfaceenhanced Fluorescence and Luminescence
- Track 6-9Surface Enhanced Terahertz Spectroscopy
- Track 6-10Single Molecule Detection by SES
- Track 6-11Surface Enhanced and Tip enhanced Spectroscopy of Carbon Materials (graphene, nanotubes, fullerenes and others)
These fibre optics are mainly used to carry larger information from one place to another place such that the loss of the information is very less when compared to the ordinary electrical cables because fibres are being uses rather than metals. In this case the fibres don’t get any kind of effect from the electromagnetic interferences whereas metals do. These fibres are usually made of silica glass or plastic which have diameter less than the diameter of human hair. These fibres are also used for illumination purpose and imaging especially in the case of aerospace
- Track 7-1Advanced Optical Fibers
- Track 7-2Advanced Optical Sensors
Photonics is the study which involves the usage of radiant light. The fundamental element of this technology is photon. In these applications they use the photon in the same way that electronic devices use the electron. Therefore, the devices which are running on light have more advantages than the devices which are running on the electricity because light travels 10 times faster than the electricity.
This is the technology which generates light and harnesses other radiant energy that is having their quantum unit as photon. These are source of energy which shows best properties. These are being used in almost every activity which is present in the present date which is medicine, science, agriculture, information, industry and entertainment and many more. They always give a successful output.
- Track 9-1Laser Applications to Chemical, Security and Environmental Analysis
- Track 9-2X-ray Optics and Applications
- Track 9-3Frontiers in Optical Metrology and Sensing
- Track 9-4Biophotonics: Photonic Solutions for Better Health Care
- Track 9-5Silicon Photonics: from Fundamental Research to Manufacturing
- Track 9-6Organic Electronics and Photonics: Fundamentals and Devices
This quantum science is all about the study of Nano particles so that the properties of these naturally found Nano materials are being implemented on the synthetic materials which are being processed in the laboratories these days. The synthesised materials could be formed with the properties like high strength, resistance to water, heat and dust particles.
- Track 10-1Metamaterials
- Track 10-2Nanophotonics
- Track 10-3Advances in Ultrafast Condensed Phase Physics
- Track 10-4Quantum Technologies
This is the study which involves the applications of quantum mechanics on the process which involves the light (or photons in other words) and its interactions with the matter. To understand the behaviour of electromagnetic waves there has to be a study of individual photons. This means that the whole field of quantum physics mainly focuses on the study of individual photons.
- Track 11-1Quantum Photonics
- Track 11-2Quantum Dots
- Track 11-3Quantum Lasers
- Track 11-4Quantum Optoelectronics
- Track 11-5Dipolar Quantum Gases and Liquids
- Track 11-6Quantum Indeterminacy
Optical Communication and Networking is the process in which the data or message is being transmitted from the transmitter to the receiver. In which the information would transmitted among various telecommunication networks. These systems can operate in a LAN and in a WAN which is almost equivalent to a metropolitan and regions which may consists of regional, national, international distances.
- Track 12-1Fibre Optics Communication
- Track 12-2Optical Signal Communication
- Track 12-3Advances in Optical Fiber Communications
- Track 12-4Novel Optical Networks Elements
- Track 12-5Design Management and Optical Networks
This is a device that makes the atoms and molecules to stimulate in such a way that they start emitting light of a particular wavelength and amplifies that light which is further made to produce a narrow beam of light or radiation. The process of emission generally covers many types of lights with different wavelengths those are visible, infrared, and ultraviolet. Depending upon the wavelength or the type of light laser systems is developed.
- Track 13-1High-Power Lasers
- Track 13-2Waveguide Lasers
- Track 13-3Laser Solution for Space and the Earth
- Track 13-4Gas Lasers, Chemical Lasers and Excimer Lasers
- Track 13-5MID-IR, Quantum Cascade and THZ lasers
- Track 13-6Ultrafast Chemical Dynamics
- Track 13-7Plasma Technologies
- Track 13-8Fibre Lasers and Applications
- Track 13-9Quantum Information and Measurement
- Track 13-10LEDs
Optics in many manufacturing units is being acting as the main source of increasing the capabilities of current manufacturing processes and has made the new ones to exist. Optics has made everything easy and fast. For instance we can consider light which is being used to process materials remotely even in the harsh environments and vacuum conditions of the manufacturing unit. Even with the use of optics the contamination of the process by the probe beam and the tear and wear of the tools is being reduced without having any sought of surface contact.
- Track 14-1LED/Laser lighting
- Track 14-2Optics and Energy
- Track 14-3Autonomous/Automated Systems
- Track 14-4Remote Sensing
- Track 14-5Non-destructive Evaluation/Non-invasive testing
- Track 14-6Biomimetics
- Track 14-7Smartphone Optics
- Track 14-8Wearable Technology
The fibre laser technology is a technology where the fibre laser uses the optical fibre as the active medium which is been doped with the rare earth elements like neodymium, holmium, yttrium, thulium, erbium, and praseodymium. One should not have to be worried about the type of earth metal which is being used, the only thing which as to be remembered is that the fibre is being used at the centre.
- Track 15-1Laser Color/Flare Marking Technology
- Track 15-2500W CW Fiber Laser
- Track 15-3Dual-Pulsed Laser
The term photonics was first developed as an outgrowth of the practical semiconductor light emitters. It is the science which belongs to physical science department which gives the idea of light (photon) generation, detection and manipulation through various processes like transmission, emission, signal processing, modulation, amplification, switching and sensing.
- Track 16-1Graphene and 2D materials
- Track 16-2Photonic Crystal Materials and Devices
- Track 16-3Organic Phontonics
- Track 16-4Biophotonics and Neurophotonics
- Track 16-5Silicon Photonics
- Track 16-6Photonics for Solar Energy Systems
- Track 16-7Green Photonics
- Track 16-8Integrated Photonics
Lasers are something which can do several works such as reshaping corneas, pulverizing gallstones, killing tumours and reaming arteries and many more. These are some of the techniques which are being employed in today’s medicinal world where lasers are being used to diagnose patients and the applications of lasers to biology and medicines has been increasing day by day.
- Track 17-1Biomedical Optics
- Track 17-2Optometry
- Track 17-3Lasers in Cancer Diagnosis and Detection
- Track 17-4Lasers in Dentistry
- Track 17-5Laser Microscopies
- Track 17-6Lasers in Tissue Engineering: Laser Tissue Interaction
- Track 17-7Laser Imaging and Diagnosis
- Track 17-8Lasers Repair Skin and Eyes
- Track 17-9Tissue Optics
- Track 17-10Optical Coherence Tomography
- Track 17-11Biomedical Spectroscopy
- Track 17-12Clinical Technologies and Systems
- Track 17-13Lasers in Ophthalmology